Monday, September 1, 2014

My dad

A year ago today my dad did the one thing I thought he could never do. He died. My dad was a great man. I know people say that a lot about others but truly he was. He was the best dad. He loved me unconditionally. We were very close. He spoiled me, taught me great things but most of all he loved to spend time with me. I think of him every day. Although it seems a little bit easier, it's still hard. I miss him. It feels like it has been years since he left, but I remember it all very vividly as if it were just a few hours ago. 

I know without a doubt he's with me every day. Dad wasn't a church-goin man, but he believed in Jesus. My dad also had a good handle on how to love others... Just as the Lord does. 

I love you dad! I miss you.

Here's a picture from last year. He's holding his other fave little girl, Sophie. Yeah, she was spoiled too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment